Three Phoenix Police Departmentofficers have resigned and are now involved in criminal and administrative investigations following allegations that they made a 19-year-old man eat marijuana to avoid going to jail during a traffic stop.
Phoenix Police Chief Joe Yahner identified the three officers as Richard G. Pina, Jason E. McFadden and Michael J. Carnicle, all of whom were probationary employees and had been with the department for less than one year. Yahner said “termination was inevitable” if the officers hadn’t chosen to resign on their own.
more recommended stories
- Marijuana Legalization In Tennessee
Marijuana reform may not be on.
- Justin Bieber Criticizes Big Pharma Companies
Medical marijuana advocates have a new.
- GreenWave Advisors: Upcoming Speaking Engagements
GLOBAL ALPHA FORUM: CANNABIS FINANCE SYMPOSIUMGlobal.
- Former Reporter Faces 54 Years In Jail For Alaska Cannabis Club
Charlo Greene made headlines in 2014 when the.
- Marijuana Tourism In Oregon
Marijuana tourism could join vineyards and.
- Marijuana Arrests Fall To Lowest Level Since 1996
Arrests for simple marijuana possession in the.
- The Cannabis Industry Will Explode By 2020
Five states will vote to legalize.
- Cannabis And Cancer
With ever-increasing costs of conventional healthcare,.
- New Cannabis Decriminalization Measure Passed In Nashville
Good news if you use cannabis.
- Where Would $1 Billion In New Tax Revenue Go If California Legalizes Cannabis For Recreational Use?
If you probe why the polls.