It doesn’t get much richer than betting-thousands-of-dollars-on-a-Madden-game-you-have-no-control-over rich.
In his inaugural Twitch stream, artist and producer T-Pain tells a short anecdote from his days in the studio with Lil Wayne and Birdman.
The two were so incomprehensibly wealthy that they would bet up to $10,000 on Madden games. But not just any Madden games. Madden games with no user playing. Just too computers duking it out. For $10,000.
While crediting it as “the most balling-est sh*t” he’d ever seen in his life, T-Pain notes he never participated because “they got damn near billions of dollars” and he had no intention in pretending he was “in that bracket”
The entirety of T-Pain’s first stream is viewable here.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.