What do you get a lord?
A sexual yet nonchalant Instagram picture paired with a lackluster yet to-the-point caption.
Queen of emotions Kourtney Kardashian celebrated her on-again-off-again (currently off) partner Scott Disick’s birthday on Thursday with this odd social media post.
It’s what any baby daddy would wish for.
For reference, here are how the other Kardashians honored Disick (somewhat more appropriately) on Instagram. Read more…
more recommended stories
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- TV Industry Slams President Trump
I’m not sure why anyone would.
- Harry Dean Stanton Passes: A Look at His Three Top Performances
Beloved character actor Harry Dean Stanton.
- Will & Grace Bring Wine-Infused Milkshakes to Shake Shack
Sean Hayes, Megan Mullally, Eric.
- Sopranos Actor Frank Vincent Is Dead
Actor Frank Vincent, 80, has died..
- Suit Over Monkey’s Selfies Ends in Settlement
[photo credit: David Slater/court exhibit]SAN FRANCISCO.
- Hillary Clinton Greets Hundreds of Supporters for Book Signing in Manhattan
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton,.
- I Am Helen Reddy – If You Don’t Know Who I Am, Watch This. 2011 Interview
Helen Reddy Interview – Feature Story.
- Kathy Griffin Suddenly Not Sorry for Anything
Celebrity comedian Kathy Griffin is trying.
- Review of Netflix’s “Disjointed” with Kathy Bates as MMJ Store Owner
Published: Aug 28, 2017, 11:21 am..