“We know that Russian intelligence services hacked into the DNC, and we know that they arranged for a lot of those emails to be released, and we know that Donald Trump has shown a very troubling willingness to back up [Russian Prime Minister Vladimir] Putin, to support Putin,” the Democratic presidential nominee said in an interview with Fox News’ Chris Wallace.
more recommended stories
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- Sanders: I’ll Commit To Joining Democratic Party When It’s Open Enough For Independents
Sen. Bernie Sanders introducing his.
- Bernie Sanders: Single-Payer ‘Not Going to Happen Tomorrow’ – Meet the Press – September 17, 2017
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) joins.
- Sanders Medicare for All Delusion
Bernie Sanders has a health care.
- Hillary Clinton is going after Bernie Sanders harder than ever before and it could hurt Democrats …
Kamala Harris, a freshman.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- Insurer Group Balks At Bernie Sanders Medicare For All Bill
Senator Bernie Sanders introduced his ‘Medicare.
- CIA Director: U.S. Wont Reveal Bin Laden Porn Stash
Written by Mark Gage On Fox.
- Massachusetts Senate Hopeful Paul Feeny Endorsed By Bernie Sanders