Medical marijuana advocates have a new ally ― and he’s tweeting his support to a massive audience.
“This is important,” the singer wrote. “I’m going to be talking more about this. We all need to pay attention.” And with 88.6 million followers, it’s safe to say he got some people to pay attention.
This is important. A friend showed me this. I’m going to be talking more about this. We all need to pay attention https://t.co/u4tzbEkFo5
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) October 2, 2016
The tweet links to an ATTN: video that concisely explains the fight between pharmaceutical companies and medical marijuana advocates.
“Drug companies are worried because marijuana is an alternative to painkillers,” the video says.
more recommended stories
- Marijuana Legalization In Tennessee
Marijuana reform may not be on.
- GreenWave Advisors: Upcoming Speaking Engagements
GLOBAL ALPHA FORUM: CANNABIS FINANCE SYMPOSIUMGlobal.
- Former Reporter Faces 54 Years In Jail For Alaska Cannabis Club
Charlo Greene made headlines in 2014 when the.
- Marijuana Tourism In Oregon
Marijuana tourism could join vineyards and.
- Marijuana Arrests Fall To Lowest Level Since 1996
Arrests for simple marijuana possession in the.
- The Cannabis Industry Will Explode By 2020
Five states will vote to legalize.
- Man Forced To Eat Marijuana By Police Officers
Three Phoenix Police Departmentofficers have resigned.
- Cannabis And Cancer
With ever-increasing costs of conventional healthcare,.
- New Cannabis Decriminalization Measure Passed In Nashville
Good news if you use cannabis.
- Where Would $1 Billion In New Tax Revenue Go If California Legalizes Cannabis For Recreational Use?
If you probe why the polls.