Joint Committee on Marijuana Policy to Hold Final Hearing at State House
(BOSTON) – The Joint Committee on Marijuana Policy, chaired by Senator Patricia Jehlen (D-Somerville) and Representative Mark Cusack (D-Braintree), will hold its final public hearing Monday, April 24, 2017 at 11AM in rooms A1-A2 of the State House.
The Committee will hear testimony on all remaining unheard bills assigned to the committee. State and/or local officials along with municipalities who wish to testify will be heard first by the Committee. Public testimony will then follow via sign-up the day of the hearing. Written testimony will also be accepted by the Committee.
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.