(CNN)Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos went to Mass and said a prayer before her immigration check-in Wednesday in Phoenix.
‘A threat to nobody’
Why she was deported
After her conviction she appealed a court order to voluntarily deport and lost. She became the subject of a removal order in 2013 and was placed court-ordered supervision, which required her to report on a provided schedule to an ICE office until her order of removal was “affected,” or acted on.
‘She wanted to confront this’
Rights group blames Arpaio’s policy
A crackdown on illegal immigration
more recommended stories
- One Killed, Eight Wounded in Church Shooting in Tennessee
by Daniella Silva One person was.
- Most Memorable Pictures Of All Time
A couple kiss even as riot.
- WH Scraps Obama-Era Guidance On Investigating Campus Sexual Assault
Carolyn Kaster/AP By Maria Danilova PublishedSeptember.
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.
- First Pictures Of Arrested Tube Bomb Suspect
These are the first pictures of.
- UN-Supported Campaign To Immunize 150,000 Rohingya Children Against Deadly Diseases
17 September 2017 As thousands of.
- Racially-Charged Mayhem in St. Louis: At Least 10 Officers Injured
Protests in St. Louis, Missouri, turned.
- Trafficked by United Nation of Islam, Woman Claims
Kansas City, Kan. (CN) At the.