More than a month since its announcement, the HTC 10 has finally been launched in India after initial uncertainty caused by the listing of an underpowered variant of the device on the company’s local website. Interestingly, the HTC 10 Lifestyle has also been announced at the event, but the pricing and availability hasn’t been revealed.
The HTC 10 is priced at Rs. 52,990 ($788) in the country and will be sold through online and offline retailers. There isn’t any difference between the variant launched in India and the global one, though the 10 Lifestyle is quite a step down as it swaps out the Snapdragon 820 for a Snapdragon 652 and packs only 3 GB of RAM. The HTC 10 features the following specifications:
- 5.2-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440) Super LCD5 screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB storage expandable to 2TB via MicroSD
- Nano SIM
- USB Type-C connector
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.2
- 12MP (HTC UltraPixel 2 , 1.55 μm pixels) rear camera, laser autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture, Pro mode, Auto-HDR, Zoe Capture, Hyperlapse, 12X Slow motion mode, 4K video recording with Hi-Res Audio
- 5MP (1.34 μm pixels) front-facing camera, autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture with ultra wide angle lens, Live Makeup, Auto-HDR
- HTC Boomsound, Dolby Audio, Hi-res Audio Certified for playback and recording
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery
- Android 6 Marshmallow
HTC also launched the One X9 premium mid-range smartphone in the country for a price of Rs. 25,990 ($386.90). The device was originally launched in China, but is expected to launch in more markets as well. It features the following hardware specifications:
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved IPS LCD screen with 1080p resolution
- MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core 2.2 GHz processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microUSB slot
- 5MP front camera; 13MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization and dual LED flash
- 3000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 75.9 x 7.99 mm
- 174 grams
In addition to these, the company also launched the Desire 628 and Desire 825 smartphones for Rs. 13,990 ($208) and Rs 18,990 ($282) respectively.
The 628 packs a 5-inch 720p display, a 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage and a 2200 mAh battery, while the 825 features a 5.5-inch 720p display, a 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and a 2700 mAh battery. Both the smartphones support 4G LTE and feature a 13-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front camera combo.
HTC also announced the Desire 630 and Desire 830 smartphones at the event but didn’t reveal their pricing.
All the smartphones announced today will be made available in June and the pricing of the remaining devices will also be disclosed at the time.
Source: NDTV | Images via HTC
more recommended stories
NATIONAL BOSTON CREAM PIE DAY October 23
National Boston Cream Pie Day is.
Study: Opioid-Related Deaths Decreased After Colorado Legalized Marijuana
This post was originally published on.
Renee Zellweger to Play Judy Garland in London-set ‘Judy’
http://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/renee.png October 23, 2017 1:53AM PT.
Doug Schoen: Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren Wrong for the Party — Dems Need Wall Street
by Trent Baker22 Oct 20170 22.
MLB Network Is Pumping Up Its #WeKnowPostseason Social Campaign With Archived Footage
| 4 days ago MLB Network is.
Iconic ‘Lone Sailor’ Now Greets Visitors to Pearl Harbor
By Katie Lange Defense Media Activity.
Kentucky Governor Trots Out That Old Lie About People Overdosing On Marijuana
This post was originally published on.
Applebee’s® Celebrates Neighborhood Appreciation Month with $1 ‘Dollaritas™’ All of October
GLENDALE, Calif., Sept. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/.
Chelsea Handler in Hot Water (Again) for Crude Joke About First Lady
Chelsea Handler is in trouble again.
Watch: Bernie Sanders urges enthusiastic crowd to rally behind Mayor Fort
U.S. Sen.Bernie Sanders speaks to.