Setting up an online business is not for the faint of heart, and PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) is looking to make that process a bit easier with the launch of its new toolkit, Business in a Box.
PayPal Business in a Box
The tool is aimed mainly at first time business owners or at those who have successful offline businesses and are looking to set up an online presence. It provides the basics of what you’ll need to get started, like an online storefront, accounting tools, the ability to apply for working capital and, of course, PayPal’s online payments platform.
PayPal also partnered with WooCommerce and Xero to create Business in a Box. So businesses that use it will have access to some big name platforms that lots of established businesses know and trust.
While it’s certainly possible for businesses to just mix and match all of those different tools to create what they need, the bundle does seem to make the initial startup process more straightforward, especially for those who are brand new to the online business world.
There are also some discounts available from PayPal’s partners for those who sign up. But the benefit is really less about cost savings and more about saving time and confusion in the startup process.
This article, “How Can Your Business Use PayPal’s Business in a Box?” was first published on Small Business Trends
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Master the Product Launch with These 5 Steps
You can have the most.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.