(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor who starred in the 1960s television show “Mission: Impossible” and won an Oscar for playing Bela Lugosi in the movie “Ed Wood,” died Saturday, his publicist Dick Guttman said Sunday night.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Update: Vote NO on the Milford.
- Some of the Places with Free Burgers and Special Deals for National Cheeseburger Day
Monday, September 18, is National Cheeseburger.
- TV Industry Slams President Trump
I’m not sure why anyone would.
- Sanders: I’ll Commit To Joining Democratic Party When It’s Open Enough For Independents
Sen. Bernie Sanders introducing his.
- Sanders Won’t Run as a Democrat in 2018: Party Model Obviously Is Not Working
BY: Charles Russell Follow @charleswrussell September.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- Sanders Medicare for All Delusion
Bernie Sanders has a health care.
- Hillary Says No ‘Absolution’ For Women Who Didn’t Vote For Her
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary Clinton is going after Bernie Sanders harder than ever before and it could hurt Democrats …
Kamala Harris, a freshman.
- Harry Dean Stanton Passes: A Look at His Three Top Performances
Beloved character actor Harry Dean Stanton.