Hillary to Schultz: You’re Fired. You’re Hired. Within about no time at all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz went from embarassed, to losing a speaking slot, to “resigning“, to … brand new top Clinton campaign official. Sorry again, Bernie fans. But she’s not sorry.
Hillary just sent this statement out by email:
Like President Obama, Hillary offers no apology or even acknowledgment that it was wrong of the DNC to rig the election against Senator Sanders. Instead, she praises DWS and gives her a new job. ON HER CAMPAIGN.
If that isn’t a middle finger to the Bernie Sanders voters, I don’t know what is.
more recommended stories
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- Sanders: I’ll Commit To Joining Democratic Party When It’s Open Enough For Independents
Sen. Bernie Sanders introducing his.
- Sanders Won’t Run as a Democrat in 2018: Party Model Obviously Is Not Working
BY: Charles Russell Follow @charleswrussell September.
- Bernie Sanders: Single-Payer ‘Not Going to Happen Tomorrow’ – Meet the Press – September 17, 2017
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) joins.
- Hillary Says No ‘Absolution’ For Women Who Didn’t Vote For Her
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary Clinton is going after Bernie Sanders harder than ever before and it could hurt Democrats …
Kamala Harris, a freshman.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- Insurer Group Balks At Bernie Sanders Medicare For All Bill
Senator Bernie Sanders introduced his ‘Medicare.
- Massachusetts Senate Hopeful Paul Feeny Endorsed By Bernie Sanders
- Hillary Clinton Greets Hundreds of Supporters for Book Signing in Manhattan
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton,.