A high-tech Valentine’s Day gift might seem unromantic to some, but not to you and your significant other.
After all, you use technology to keep in touch all the time, whether you’re Skyping from opposite ends of the country or texting from the other room. There are times when it can have a less-than-desired effect on your relationship (put the phone away at that Valentine’s Day dinner, please), but it can also bring you closer.
You don’t even have to use a couples-centric app. Yes, those exist. There’s Couple for long-distance lovers or those who just want to share their day and send a thumbkiss from time to time. Then there’s Avocado, which might seem like an odd name, but avocado trees need a partner to bear fruit (aww); the app version can keep couples organized and in touch.
There’s a raft of apps designed to bring you closer, but with Valentine’s Day nearly here what you really need is one that suggests what to buy. Don’t give in to flowers and chocolate. We found a few tech-inspired things we wouldn’t mind getting and might just give this Valentine’s Day.
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- The Best New Bike Tech For Commuters
The number of bike commuters may.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.