Warning: Contains spoilers from Game of Thrones Season 6, episode 6.
LONDON — Right, so let’s get this straight once and for all.
Is Benjen Stark (i.e. the same Benjen Stark that has been missing from the show for a full SIX SEASONS, ever since he went trotting off beyond the wall back at the start of Season 1) — is that Benjen Stark the same character as the mysterious “Coldhands” figure from George R. R. Martin’s books? The same character that’s been absent from the show so far, and who many assumed had been cut out?
more recommended stories
- Glen Campbell 1936-2017
Glen Travis Campbell 1936-2017 It is.
- Chelsea Handler Suggests a Law That Would Land Her in Jail
Television host and comedian Chelsea Handler.
- Legendary Voice Actress June Foray Dies At 99
Legendary voice actress June Foray has.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Stephen Colbert Obsesses Over Trump’s Twitter
Late Show host Stephen Colbert introduced.
- Let’s fall in love with Lee Wiley
Scott handles the music beat around.
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind To Celebrate 40th Anniversary In Theaters
One of the greatest science fiction.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Surprising Message About the President
Lindsay Lohan pledged her allegiance to.
- Baby Driver Takes No. 2 At The Box Office But Still Wins the Weekend
After four movies’ worth of mini.