- CSS Properties and Values API Level 1: This CSS module defines an API for registering new CSS properties. Properties registered using this API are provided with a parse syntax that defines a type, inheritance behaviour, and an initial value.
- CSS Painting API Level 1: The paint stage of CSS is responsible for painting the background, content and highlight of a box based on that box’s geometry (as generated by the layout stage) and computed style. This specification describes an API which allows developers to paint a part of a box in response to geometry/computed style changes with an additional function.
more recommended stories
- YouTube Introduces Heatmaps for Virtual Reality Videos
YouTube recently introduced heatmaps for virtual.
- New anti-bullying robots prevent verbal abuse among gamers
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/video-game-2.jpgPlaying video games is an intense.
- Facebook’s AI Tools Now Recognize Different Languages – and Can Negotiate Deals
While Facebookâ€™s Messenger Bots havenâ€™t gained.
- Another Launch and Landing, Another Incredible Breakthrough for SpaceX
This is the first time the.