LOS ANGELES — Show of hands: Who thought this Hollywood union was The One That Would Defy the Odds?
Amber Heard, very much a famous Hollywood actress in her own right, has filed for divorce from Johnny Depp, who ranks among the most famous of Hollywood actors, according to documents obtained by Mashable.
Filed earlier this week in Los Angeles Superior Court, Heard’s papers (below) cite those trusty old irreconcilable differences. She indicates that she’s seeking spousal support.
The Monday filing comes just a couple of days after Depp’s mother, Betty Sue Palmer, died at 81. Depp’s latest film, Alice: Through the Looking Glass, opens this weekend.
Depp and Heard had been married for a little over a year.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.
- IS Attack Underscores Fragility Of Iraqi Security Forces
Iraqi Special Forces soldiers walk to.
- The Latest: S. Korean President Seeks Talks With Kim Jong Un
South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in and.
- German police clash with protesters before G-20 summit
A Police officer sprays a liquid.
- Leftists Riot In Hamburg and Caracas
Representatives of the G20 countries are.
- Iraqi Commander Says 300 IS Fighters Holed Up In Mosul
An Iraqi Special Forces soldier stands.
- Kim vows North Korea’s nukes are not on negotiation table
A man walks by a TV.
- North Korea Claims It Tested First Intercontinental Missile
This image made from video of.
- The Latest: Officer says Iraq troops faced 7 female bombers
Civilians flee through a destroyed alley.