CNBC’s Rick Santelli committed the unpardonable sin on NBC’s “Meet the Press” this morning. He called out Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell for their pro-Hillary bias in the most direct and embarrassing way possible. Mitchell and host Chuck Todd didn’t like it one bit to get called out by one of their own, so they stamped their feet, insisted that the media emperor is too wearing a fine suit of unbiased, objective clothing, and changed the subject as fast as they could. Watch—just 15 seconds long:
Santelli, you may recall, is the person who arguably ignited the Tea Party movement with his famous rant from the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange just one month into President Obama’s first term.
Prediction: Santelli won’t be invited back on “Meet the Press” any time soon.
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.