Discover Central Massachusetts is a dynamic and entrepreneurial convention and visitors bureau that represents 35 cities and towns in Central Massachusetts.
Formed in 2015, the organization is governed by a 28-member Board of Directors, comprised of professionals representing the tourism and hospitality industry.
The primary purpose of the bureau is to undertake activities and make promotional investments that lead to or directly support an increase in tourism revenue in the region and other benefits inherent with a vibrant and growing visitor economy.
Travel, tourism, and hospitality play a tremendous role in the region’s economy.
Tourism is the third largest industry in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The economic impact of tourism in Central Massachusetts region is more than $570 million.
The Central Massachusetts’ tourism industry is boosted by a number of well-known and popular attractions.
The DCU Center Arena and Convention Center, Old Sturbridge Village, Southwick’s Zoo, Worcester Art Museum, EcoTarium, Hanover Theatre for Performing Arts, Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Indian Ranch.
A number of campgrounds and outdoor recreation areas, such as Wachusett Mountain, Lake Quinsigamond, Purgatory Chasm, and the Blackstone Valley Heritage Corridor throughout the region best known for its rich colonial history and New England charm, from orchards and farms to festivals and antiques shops.
New England’s second largest city—Worcester—combines the historic charm with an urban vibe, offering visitors the conveniences and attractions of a thriving metropolis.
The region is also home to a number of conference centers, unique booking venues, hotels, shopping, dining options, and over a dozen of colleges and universities.
Visit Our Web Site
Or Follow Us On Facebook,,,
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Update: Vote NO on the Milford.
- Some of the Places with Free Burgers and Special Deals for National Cheeseburger Day
Monday, September 18, is National Cheeseburger.
- Sanders: I’ll Commit To Joining Democratic Party When It’s Open Enough For Independents
Sen. Bernie Sanders introducing his.
- Sanders Won’t Run as a Democrat in 2018: Party Model Obviously Is Not Working
BY: Charles Russell Follow @charleswrussell September.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- Sanders Medicare for All Delusion
Bernie Sanders has a health care.
- Hillary Says No ‘Absolution’ For Women Who Didn’t Vote For Her
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary Clinton is going after Bernie Sanders harder than ever before and it could hurt Democrats …
Kamala Harris, a freshman.
- Harry Dean Stanton Passes: A Look at His Three Top Performances
Beloved character actor Harry Dean Stanton.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.