The Digital Publishing Interest Group has published a Group Note of Digital Publishing and Accessibility in W3C Documents. This document describes how W3C guidelines (including but not limited to WCAG20, ATAG20, UAAG20, and WAI-ARIA) and their principles, guidelines, and success criteria can be applied to the needs of Digital Publishing. It provides informative guidance, but does not set requirements.
more recommended stories
- Internet Service Providers Launch Another Attack on Net Neutrality,,, How You Can Stop It
With so much going on in.
- Microsoft Says This Magic Ring Could Make Passwords Obsolete
Could the days of requiring passwords.
- YouTube Introduces Heatmaps for Virtual Reality Videos
YouTube recently introduced heatmaps for virtual.
- New anti-bullying robots prevent verbal abuse among gamers
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/video-game-2.jpgPlaying video games is an intense.
- Facebook’s AI Tools Now Recognize Different Languages – and Can Negotiate Deals
While Facebookâ€™s Messenger Bots havenâ€™t gained.
- Another Launch and Landing, Another Incredible Breakthrough for SpaceX
This is the first time the.
- China Is Now Getting Its Power From The Largest Floating Solar Farm On Earth
Picture: Sungrow Power Supply Co. .
- In the News: Google Talk Shutting Down, WordPress Looking for Input
Businesses that use instant messaging to.
- Elon Musk’s New Company, Creating Tunnels For Traffic
Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, show his.
- Reddit Community Turns To Full-Scale Revolt On Bill Nye
By Andrew Follett Comedian Bill Nye’s.