Hillary Clinton thinks the race for the Democratic nomination is all but over, telling CNN Thursday there’s “no way” she won’t be the party’s presidential nominee.
“I will be the nominee for my party, Chris. That is already done in effect. There is no way I won’t be,” the former first lady told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
Clinton called her delegate lead over rival Bernie Sanders “insurmountable” and said she expects him to unite behind her and rally his supporters to take on Donald Trump once she clinches the nomination.
“When I came out and withdrew and endorsed Sen. Obama, about 40 percent of my supporters said they would never support him, so I worked really hard to make the case, as I’m sure Sen. Sanders will,” Clinton said. “Whatever differences we may have, they pale in comparison to the presumptive nominee of the Republican party.”
more recommended stories
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- John McCain Diagnosed With Aggressive Brain Cancer
LISTEN TO TLR’S LATEST PODCAST: By.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Bodycam Video Allegedly Shows Baltimore PD ‘Plant’ Drugs
Body camera video produced Wednesday appears.
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Sanders: Democratic Party Has Been Turning Its Back On The Working Class [VIDEO]
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Donald Trump’s.
- I Know I Can Defeat Elizabeth Warren in 2018 Race: Shiva Ayyadurai
By Douglas Ernst – The Washington.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.