In a bid to warn its civilians on the dangers of “excessive” civil rights, the Cambodian Human Rights Committee (CHRC) uploaded a dramatic video that showed images of pre- and post-war Syria and Libya on Sunday.
But instead of striking fear in the hearts of Cambodians, the three-minute video titled “Using rights in an anarchic way” has been ridiculed after netizens spotted a major boo-boo.
One of the images that the CHRC used to show pre-war Libya looked a lot like Singapore’s iconic central business district skyline. Oops. Read more…
more recommended stories
- Most Memorable Pictures Of All Time
A couple kiss even as riot.
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.