“All across the country millions of parents, teachers and students are demanding that the Senate defeat the Trump nomination of Betsy DeVos to become secretary of education.
I agree and will vote against her. We need to support public education, not allow billionaires to make money by privatizing it.
We need to protect children with disabilities, not ignore their needs. The vote is likely to come up this afternoon. Currently, we’re one vote short of defeating this dangerous nomination.”
Source: U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders
more recommended stories
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- John McCain Diagnosed With Aggressive Brain Cancer
LISTEN TO TLR’S LATEST PODCAST: By.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Bodycam Video Allegedly Shows Baltimore PD ‘Plant’ Drugs
Body camera video produced Wednesday appears.
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Sanders: Democratic Party Has Been Turning Its Back On The Working Class [VIDEO]
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Donald Trump’s.
- I Know I Can Defeat Elizabeth Warren in 2018 Race: Shiva Ayyadurai
By Douglas Ernst – The Washington.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.