If you’re fighting for your political life in a tough campaign, it’s best to go to where the people are and, in the Bay Area, everyone is all about the Golden State Warriors.
So it makes sense, then, that Bernie Sanders, in town on a campaign stop, should turn up at Monday night’s huge Western Conference Finals Game 7 between the Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
After delivering a handful of speeches in Oakland during the day ahead of California’s June 7 primary, Sanders made his way to Oracle Arena to take in the pivotal playoff game with actor Danny Glover. It’s an impressive feat given seats for the game were going for steep prices. Read more…
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.