On Thursday, March 16 at 4 p.m. at the Latchis Theatre, Sen. Bernie Sanders will make an important announcement regarding funding for Strolling of the Heifers at Heifers Windham Grows business hatchery project.
Also speaking will be representatives of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Economic Development, the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets, and the Working Lands Enterprise Board, all of which provided matching grants.
Windham Grows is a “business hatchery” that aims to build the food and agriculture business sector in Windham County by connecting startup and early-stage businesses with critical services, resources, and financing.
Led by a pair of seasoned entrepreneurs-in-residence
Admission to the March 16 event featuring Sen. Bernie Sanders is free.
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.