by: KIRO 7 News Staff Updated:
Sen. Bernie Sanders said in a new interview that it’s too early to decide on whether he is running in the 2020 presidential election, but he refused to rule out a potential bid.
“I am not taking it off the table, I just have not made any decisions. And I think it’s much too early,” he said in an interview that is scheduled to air in full on SiriusXM on Thursday.
SiriusXM released part of the interview from its program “Make It Plain with Mark Thompson on Wednesday.
“Our job right now is to not only fight against this disastrous health care proposal, it is to take on all of [President] Trump’s reactionary proposals … There’s a whole lotta fights that we have to fight. It is just too early to be talking about an election 3 1/2 years from now.”
Hear some of the interview below, scroll down to keep reading.
Sanders who won 70 percent of the Democratic delegates in Washington State during the 2016 election fell short in the Democratic primary last year.
After Donald Trump won the presidency in November, the senator said he wouldn’t rule out the possibility of another presidential bid.
Â© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Source: Google Alerts
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.