How long do you think can Apple deny its car project, while evidence of its existence continues to mount?
Apple is reportedly in discussions with electric vehicle charging infrastructure companies, investigating the ins and outs of EV charging and hiring engineers with expertise in the field, according to Reuters.
Citing anonymous sources close to the matter, Reuters reports Apple is specifically inquiring about EV charing companies’ underlying technology. This, as one source pointed out, indicates Apple is focused on a car.
I’d say it seems they’re right.
Not only has the Apple car plan — codenamed Project Titan — been reportedly green-lit for 2019, we learned last month that Apple is rumored to have a team in Germany working on the car’s development. What’s more, the tech giant also supposedly attended a carmaker conference late last year.
So no matter whether Apple actually intends to build and sell a car or not, it’s clear the company definitely has bigger plans for cars in its future.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Most Memorable Pictures Of All Time
A couple kiss even as riot.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.
- First Pictures Of Arrested Tube Bomb Suspect
These are the first pictures of.
- UN-Supported Campaign To Immunize 150,000 Rohingya Children Against Deadly Diseases
17 September 2017 As thousands of.
- Trafficked by United Nation of Islam, Woman Claims
Kansas City, Kan. (CN) At the.
- UNRefugee Agency Shocked By Killings In Eastern DR Congo
16 September 2017.
- Crude Bomb Explodes in London Underground, Injuring 22
(CN) At least 22 people were.
- 7 Live Sharks, 3 Dead Ones Found in Home’s Basement Pool
In this Aug. 23, 2017 photo.
- White House Orders Russia to Close San Francisco Consulate, Other Annexes
WASHINGTON (CN) The Trump administration on.