A tense encounter between several hosts of The Young Turks and conservative stalwarts Roger Stone and Alex Jones almost came to fisticuffs on Thursday.
Cenk Uygur, a co-founder of the progressive internet show, was hosting a segment live from the Republican National Convention on Thursday, speaking about GOP nominee Donald Trump’s overwhelming support among white men in America. Jones, a conservative radio talk show host and noted conspiracy theorist, aggressively interrupted Uygur.
“How’s the revolution starting? You guys starting the revolution?” Jones asked as he stormed the stage.
Uygur, obviously uncomfortable as Jones tried to unveil a shirt bearing a likeness of president Bill Clinton with the word “Rape” printed on it, quickly got irritated.
“You want to take my show over? I’ll take your show over. You know who does this kind of shirt … a sick guy,” Uygur said before seeing Stone off camera. The two then started to scream at each other.
“You’re a sick dude, Roger Stone! You’re the world’s biggest liar! You’re a piece of crap!”
The ordeal, interrupted for a moment as a live video feed cut out, ended with Uygur ripping his microphone off and yelling at the pair as another Young Turks host, Ana Kasparian, screamed, “Get the f**k off the stage!”
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Update: Vote NO on the Milford.
- Some of the Places with Free Burgers and Special Deals for National Cheeseburger Day
Monday, September 18, is National Cheeseburger.
- Sanders: I’ll Commit To Joining Democratic Party When It’s Open Enough For Independents
Sen. Bernie Sanders introducing his.
- Sanders Won’t Run as a Democrat in 2018: Party Model Obviously Is Not Working
BY: Charles Russell Follow @charleswrussell September.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- Sanders Medicare for All Delusion
Bernie Sanders has a health care.
- Hillary Says No ‘Absolution’ For Women Who Didn’t Vote For Her
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary Clinton is going after Bernie Sanders harder than ever before and it could hurt Democrats …
Kamala Harris, a freshman.
- Harry Dean Stanton Passes: A Look at His Three Top Performances
Beloved character actor Harry Dean Stanton.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.