The vehicle carrying Fidel Castro’s remains during his funeral parade broke down yesterday. Soldiers had to push it through the streets.
How symbolic! What could be more fitting, given the broken down nature of the antique Cuban state produced by Castro?
There have been plenty of choice comments on Twitter. Here’s the obvious take in the form of an old joke:
NOTHING in Cuba works. Except the prostitutes.
Here’s my favorite:
Even hell doesn’t want him.
I also liked this one:
For anyone who thinks the embargo didn’t work, show them this picture [of the hearse being pushed] and laugh. YES.
Wish PM Trudeau would have been there to help push.
Fidel never got around to “Universal Auto Care.”
Castro wasn’t funny in life. In death, perhaps he will become something of laughingstock.
more recommended stories
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Bodycam Video Allegedly Shows Baltimore PD ‘Plant’ Drugs
Body camera video produced Wednesday appears.
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Sanders: Democratic Party Has Been Turning Its Back On The Working Class [VIDEO]
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Donald Trump’s.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- NYC Language Access Law Now Covers 100K More
Roughly 200 immigrant advocates and New.