What do you get when you combine acoustic singer and songwriter Cara Brindisi’s incredible vocals with the smooth blend of jazz, blues, funk, and Latin styles from The Russo Brothers? A summer evening full of music magic! Visit CERES on select dates to enjoy live performances on our patio and award-winning dining.
more recommended stories
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- TV Industry Slams President Trump
I’m not sure why anyone would.
- Harry Dean Stanton Passes: A Look at His Three Top Performances
Beloved character actor Harry Dean Stanton.
- Will & Grace Bring Wine-Infused Milkshakes to Shake Shack
Sean Hayes, Megan Mullally, Eric.
- Sopranos Actor Frank Vincent Is Dead
Actor Frank Vincent, 80, has died..
- Suit Over Monkey’s Selfies Ends in Settlement
[photo credit: David Slater/court exhibit]SAN FRANCISCO.
- Hillary Clinton Greets Hundreds of Supporters for Book Signing in Manhattan
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton,.
- I Am Helen Reddy – If You Don’t Know Who I Am, Watch This. 2011 Interview
Helen Reddy Interview – Feature Story.
- Revival Academy of Dance BOYS ONLY CLASSES “Bring A Buddy”
BOYS ONLY CLASSES “Bring A Buddy”.
- Kathy Griffin Suddenly Not Sorry for Anything
Celebrity comedian Kathy Griffin is trying.