There’s more to a Massachusetts summer than gorgeous beaches, incredible seafood, and awesome outdoor activities – but those will do just fine in a pinch. Check out this list of great ideas for summer fun in the Bay State. Some are classic activities that never get old, and some are bound to become your new favorites.
1. Hop on a genuine paddleboat and cruise the harbor in style.
What activities do you consider Massachusetts summertime classics?
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- WPD Vice Search Warrant Arrest Two for Trafficking Fentanyl
Worcester, MA (August 18, 2017) â€“Â On.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Detectives Investigating a Home Invasion on Kimball Street Today
Worcester, MA (August 18, 2017) â€“.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.